Garmin has brought its newest offering, the Instinct Crossover Series, including the Instinct Crossover and Instinct Crossover Solar models, to the Indian market. This follows the launch of the Garmin Venu Sq 2 series of smartwatches in the previous year.
The Instinct Crossover Series is the latest release from Garmin
The Instinct Crossover is a smartwatch that combines durability with sophistication. It features a high-resolution digital display with Super-Lumi Nova coated analog hands, built to military standards for toughness and has a chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant lens. Water-resistant up to 10 ATM (100 meters) and has the new RevoDrive technology that ensures accurate timekeeping in any activity or environment and auto-calibrates for extreme adventures.
The Instinct Crossover Series is a new addition to Garmin’s GPS multisport smartwatches that combines a classic watch look with durable features. It offers advanced features such as Sleep Score, Advanced Sleep Monitoring and Health Monitoring activities, allowing users to track key health metrics like Body Battery, stress and heart rate all in one view. Additionally, the watch features bold and luminescent watch hands that enhance the digital display of its 24/7 health monitoring and activity tracking features. The solar edition of the watch can provide up to 70 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with solar charging.
- Advanced features such as Sleep Score, Advanced Sleep Monitoring, and Health Monitoring activities
- Tracking key health metrics like Body Battery, stress, and heart rate all in one view
- Bold and luminescent watch hands that enhance the digital display
- 24/7 health monitoring and activity tracking features
- Solar edition of the watch can provide up to 70 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with solar charging.